[AMRadio] Baxter gets it

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Fri Jun 17 19:40:22 EDT 2005

Pat, innocent until proven guilty.  Nothing happens until he appears before
a ALJ who rules on the guilty part.

Once found guilty, he can appeal to federal courts.  If guilty, his case is
referred for collection, to whom I forget (maybe the U.S. Marshals), but he
will be hounded until he pays.  The license renewal is a separate thing.

73  Jim
W5JO