[AMRadio] Telerex Beam

crawfish crawfish at surfmore.net
Sun Jun 19 22:01:37 EDT 2005

Telrex WAS quality!! I get sick every time I think about that 6-el. 24-foot
6m beam I had up in AL that got damaged beyond repair when the tower plate
bent while we were letting it down with a wrecker truck.It was better than
the Hy-Gain I have now.I wish I could have found one of the Spiral-Ray 6 or
2m beams.I beleive a simple tri-band beam was $995. in the early 1960's, and
that is a lot of money for then.
                                         Joe W4AAB