[AMRadio] cooking Baxter's goose

Bob Bruhns bbruhns at erols.com
Mon Jun 20 17:52:05 EDT 2005

I heard the story from Tim around 1991.  As I recall the story, Glenn had
started broadcasting on 3885, and the northeast guys were complaining... so
Tim talked to Glenn and arranged the 3890 compromise.

I admit, though, I am starting to get a dim recollection that Glenn had
asked about 3885, and nobody thought there would be a problem... but then,
there was.  So maybe it's a matter of nobody's perfect.

  Bacon, WA3WDR