[AMRadio] Petition Pending

VJB wa3vjb at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 18:12:25 EDT 2005

I have been involved with a group called the
Communications Think Tank, consisting of members with
a wide range of favorite activities.

They invited me to take part in an effort to develop a
proposal for rulemaking that would improve the
utilization of HF.

The imminent proposal is **not** mode-specific, yet
benefits everyone who is willing to cooperatively
share vacant spots on the dial.

Email me for a copy of what's on the way. I hope for
your support because I believe the time has come to
shift to the amateur community the responsibility for
sorting out where and how we use the entire range of
freqencies available.

Paul/VJB
Annapolis