[AMRadio] Petition Pending

peter markavage manualman at juno.com
Mon Jun 20 18:48:42 EDT 2005

Why be so mysterious? Who are the members of this "Communications Think
Tank" and what are their credentials to "develop a proposal for
rulemaking that would improve the utilization of HF"?? Is this proposal
posted somewhere on the Internet? Does this proposal take into account
the "Licensing Restructuring Proposal" that has already been submitted to
the FCC?

Pete, WA2CWA