[AMRadio] Petition Pending

peter markavage manualman at juno.com
Mon Jun 20 20:54:13 EDT 2005

Have no clue, but Paul says, "Communications Think Tank, consisting of
members with a wide range of favorite activities."
"Favorite activities" could be people who like to bowl, race cars, shoot
pool, drink Old Grand-Dad by the bucket on weekends, raise ferrets,
like to dance to rap music in their car, refurbish military vehicles,
etc, etc.

Pete, WA2CWA