[AMRadio] Petition Pending

Mike Sawyer w3slk at uplink.net
Mon Jun 20 21:41:13 EDT 2005

It can't be any worse than the ARRgL!
Mike(y)
W3SLK
----- Original Message -----
From: "peter markavage" <manualman at juno.com>
To: <amradio at mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2005 8:54 PM
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] Petition Pending

Have no clue, but Paul says, "Communications Think Tank, consisting of
members with a wide range of favorite activities."
"Favorite activities" could be people who like to bowl, race cars, shoot
pool, drink Old Grand-Dad by the bucket on weekends, raise ferrets,
like to dance to rap music in their car, refurbish military vehicles,
etc, etc.

Pete, WA2CWA