[AMRadio] Petition Pending

Donald Chester k4kyv at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 21 12:34:56 EDT 2005

>The imminent proposal is **not** mode-specific, yet
>benefits everyone who is willing to cooperatively
>share vacant spots on the dial.

I read it via the link.  My ONLY criticism is that it proposes to preserve
licence class subbands.  With the "dumbing down" in the recent past, and
more likely to come, incentive licensing is a joke and no longer serves any
useful purpose.  Plus, from the outset, it never achieved its original
purpose: to improve the technical expertise of the amateur community.

Don K4KYV