[AMRadio] High Impedance Mics

Dino Darling k6rix at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 21 14:34:42 EDT 2005

Hello!  After spending years listing to you and loosing bid after bid on
e-bay, I have an AM station!

I purchased the Heathkit DX-100B and the Hallicrafters SX-42.

I would like to run the classic D-104 or a studio quality Heil mic.  Other
than my Shure 444-D and the mic that came with the radio, I don't know what
my options are as far as a quality mic for the Heath.  Also, how can I
successfully run a Heil pro mic on this radio?  Thanks for the guidance and
I hope to hear you on the West Coast tomorrow night!

Dino...k6rix at earthlink.net