[AMRadio] Petition Pending

Mark K3MSB mark.k3msb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 18:13:24 EDT 2005

This was one of my comments as I read the document over lunch.  If
you're going to retain different license classes,  then you need to
make them worthwile.    Right now it's pay your money and memorize
until you pass.  I see this mentality at our radio club, and it's very
disheartening.

If you want to have license classes, have two -- a non-renewable
Novice and another one that has full op priviledges.  Up or out.

Also, the proposal makes no specific remediation proposals when
interference / conflicts occur aside from  it being generally like the
current OO system.   Unless these is teeth to enforce such a system, I
have my doubts about it's success.

73 Mark K3MSB