[AMRadio] link to see petition

k0ng at inebraska.com k0ng at inebraska.com
Tue Jun 21 19:30:26 EDT 2005

Not sure I like the proposal, at first glance, but seems very well thought out
and documented well. Sure beats the "I dont like it" proposals. I dont really
trust Hams to be cooperative and cant see any way to correct a bunch of really
dumb ones, after all, there is only one Reiley (?)

Still looking. DE Charlie, K0NG