[AMRadio] Petition Pending

David Knepper cra at floodcity.net
Wed Jun 22 14:21:25 EDT 2005

Bob, great to have you rejoin our great hobby.  I have been licensed for 49
years now but am learning something new every day.  I never imagined back in
1955 that I would be so soon become an "old timer."

David, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
To Join the CRA go to www.collinsra.com
Nets:  3805 Khz, Monday/Wednesdays 8 PM EST and 14250 Khz Saturday, 12 Noon
EST