[AMRadio] Thank You! --WAS:Matchbox Melts Down IC-735 ??

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Thu Jun 23 14:36:58 EDT 2005

Don:

Having had satisfactory business dealings with you in the past, I am sure
you will make a decision that will satisfy both you and the buyer.

I have owned a 735 before and it does have an SWR foldback circuit.  It may
be the circuit in his transceiver was defective.  I would make him furnish
information about how he connected the matchbox and explain what he wanted
to do with the unit before returning any funds.

As for Ebay feedback, you will have a chance to answer the feedback and a
thoughtful reply that is true will satisfy those who read it.  I would not
be that concerned.  Remember he has a feedback box as well.

73  Jim
W5JO