[AMRadio] roundtable ettiquette

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Thu Jun 23 21:31:17 EDT 2005

Everyone has had good advice for PJ and I want to add that anyone who would
inquire here before flipping the transmit switch is welcome into any
conversation he hears W5JO.

In the past few decades we have complained about those who do not ask and do
some of the things Grant mentioned.  PJ you are to be commended on wanting
to do things right, congratulations and welcome to the group.

Most everyone will work with you as time goes by, just announce your call
and listen to how the group participates.  Here in the Southwest things are
a little different than on the East coast.  Just don't be intimidated.

>From me, thanks for asking.

73  Jim
W5JO