[AMRadio] roundtable ettiquette

ronnie.hull ronnie.hull at glowbugs.com
Thu Jun 23 22:16:48 EDT 2005

I gotta tell ya, I enjoy a good AM roundtable more than any other mode! Nice
to get to know the other ham your talking to, and what he does, his family,
his various rigs and etc etc etc..

Over the last 8 years, I have operated almost exclusivly AM. I am the fellow
who can never seem to keep the 'evolution of rotation' straight, and I'm sure
I've been cussed many times for handing it to the wrong guy, but I sure have
enjoyed every QSO!!