[AMRadio] is it quiet

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 10:50:30 EDT 2005

Great pix, Geoff. Brings back a lot of old FD memories. Used to haul
my KWM-2A there and all of the guys would laugh. Ran the late
night/early morning shift when it was quiet around the site, and
racked up a lot of contacts every time. Numerous comments on the audio
quality too.

This year I had to beg off. Was supposed to take the RACES emergency
comms van around to some of the different FD sites. Was a lot of fun
but I was just too buried at home this year. Didn't even have a
receiver going.

Thanks for sharing.

~ Todd/'Boomer'  KA1KAQ