[AMRadio] selling more stuff!

Brett gazdzinski Brett.gazdzinski at mci.com
Wed Jun 29 07:57:17 EDT 2005

I am still cleaning out stuff I don't seem to use that has
filled up the basement.

Gonset G76 with home built power supply (looks very nice).
This is a trans/receiver, sort of a receiver and transmitter in one small
and really cool looking cabinet.
80 through 6 meters, VFO, plate modulated, puts out about 70 watts of
carrier.
The receiver uses a 262 KHz IF, and works very well on AM.
I changed the (very poor) audio output circuit that used the modulator
driver
to put out 8 ohm audio, I put a small IC chip in to drive the speaker, good
audio!
This thing is VERY easy to work on, the case slides open and exposes all the
goodies.

$350.00 with manual.

Scott model SLRM, am band to about 25 MHz general coverage short wave
receiver. This has push pull audio output, direct coupled, and a selectivity
switch that has cw, narrow, medium, wide, and hi fi.
Sounds fantastic with the built in speaker, has the magic eye tube for
tuning, this
thing is likely a collectors item, it looks brand new, and works like brand
new, with
copy of the manual and a set of spare tubes.
$400.00

Rack mount nikko audio power amp, 120 watts a channel I think, this was high
end stuff some time ago, has dual meters on the front, and a speaker switch,
A, B, both.
Works great, looks good, used it as a driver for modulator grids
(lots of head room?)
Its heavy, uses real iron and big heat sinks..
$50.00

Small compressor/limiter/noise gate, symetrix made I think, about 6X4X1
inches.
$50.00

UTC CVM5 mod transformer, this one is quiet and makes no noise.
600 watt model, heavy, no rust.
Not sure what these things are going for these days...

50 Henry peter Dahl modulation reactor, 400ma, like new,
$150.00

I also have some digital and analog test sets, ber testers, T1 testers,
etc.

New medium size ups, MGE I think it is, about 1 foot by 2 foot by 8 inches
wide.
Never used, with manual, not old.
$100.00

I am sure there is other stuff around I need to get rid of, but cant
remember just what without looking.

Any fair offers considered...

Brett
N2DTS
Brett.gazdzinski at mci.com
home phone 856-753-8406
Work cell 610-637-7530

Located in South Jersey, wont ship most stuff as its too heavy and/or
fragile.