[AMRadio] Re:New FCC petition

peter markavage manualman at juno.com
Thu Jun 30 03:44:25 EDT 2005

Since Paul mentioned this last week, there have been some very
interesting discussions on a thread started by K3XF, one of the
contributors to this new FCC proposal, on QRZ.com. You can go here to get
the info:
http://tinyurl.com/cs8lf
You should start on Page 7 where, at this point, the discussions got down
to the meat of the proposal. The data on band loading was
interesting. If you have the time, read it from the beginning, but prior
to Page 7, there was lots of "rooster pecking".

Pete, WA2CWA