[AMRadio] ART 13's for sale

Damon Raphael w7md at comcast.net
Thu Mar 3 17:07:43 EST 2005

Hi Ron,
I would like one.  I know that you prefer not to ship it but we maybe
able to work out either my picking it up at the next AMI Barbecue or
when one of the guys comes to what used to be the Tuthill Swap and Shop
(now in Williams,AZ)
Dennis, W7QHO usually drives to that one.
Let me know.
TNX, DE
Damon, W7MD
Tucson, AZ