[AMRadio] ART 13's for sale

Jim candela jcandela at prodigy.net
Fri Mar 4 07:23:38 EST 2005

Ron,

    If I lived nearby I'd be knocking on your door. I've been to your area
many times. A customer of the company I work for was Rockwell where they had
a wafer manufacturing fab. They are very close to the John Wayne airport,
and are now Jazz semiconductor. I was there last year.. I like the statue of
John Wayne at the airport. Makes him look bigger than life. Maybe he is.

Regards,
Jim
WD5JKO