[AMRadio] anyone for qrp am?

Jim candela jcandela at prodigy.net
Sun Mar 6 13:18:49 EST 2005

	Ronnie,

    It's amazing what you can do with 10-15 watts AM. There isn't much
headroom for QSB, or QRM however. That makes the challenge all that more
rewarding when you get a good signal report. Now combine that 15 watts with
a Heath SB-220, and you're one of the "big-dogs".

   I hope to be on the air in the next few months at my new QTH, and I'll
start with my QRO 20A at 15 watts.

Regards,
Jim
WD5JKO