[AMRadio] BC-610 Xtal Holder

Barrie Smith barrie at centric.net
Sun Mar 6 14:52:17 EST 2005

Bob:

If you find the adapter, please let me know.  I have two of the large
crystals, but that's it.

I don't have a BC-610, mine is the HT4-B, but they are, I think, very
similar.

I've used mine on 160 & 75 with the VFO that is built into each tuning unit.
It drifts a lot for about the first hour, and then settles down to quite a
tiny amount, relative to AM bandwidth.

So, the lack of crystals should not keep you from firing-up the "Beastly
610"!

73, Barrie, W7ALW