[AMRadio] anyone for qrp am?

k0ng at inebraska.com k0ng at inebraska.com
Sun Mar 6 20:05:37 EST 2005

Ronnie: First, congrats on the Lil 6L6 riG !! Hope to work you on it.
Just curious why you chose 7123 ?? Do you have a rock there ??
As to Low Power AM, I think we need to exercise little rigs like the
AF-67 and Gonset Commanders etc. (which I possess). There is some low
power activity on about 3880 on Monday mornings I beleive. Try there.

Have fun,  DE Charlie K0NG   ..