[AMRadio] TVI/BCI

Anthony W. DePrato wa4jqs at mikrotec.com
Tue Mar 8 14:07:30 EST 2005

At 10:59 AM 3/8/2005 -0500, Bill Connelly wrote:
>My landlord in the 70's claimed that my 80 meter dipole was the cause of
>his burnt toast every morning.  It brought "electrical waves into the
>building"  It was only after his enlightened son interceded on my behalf
>that he purchased a new toaster.

Interesting. in 1971 i bought a quad and had it on a 8ft section of tower
in the back yard putting it together . i worked out of town and only got to
work on it a few hours during the weekends. it was up for about 3 weeks the
guy across the street came over mad as could be . told me there was NO WAY
i was putting up that big tv antenna and suck all the tv stations out of
the air so he could not get any hi hi.. true story..
73 Tony

QBE  ZUT  DE WA4JQS

ANTHONY W. (Tony) DePrato WA4JQS EXTRA - HEAVY
Since 1962
CQ DX HALL OF FAME # 35
A1-OP      FISTS  # 10573
South Sandwich Island Dxpedition Group