[AMRadio] TVI/BCI

Donald Chester k4kyv at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 8 19:07:26 EST 2005

>	I remember a story that Otis, K5SWK, told about his neighbor
>complaining about chest pains.  They said that when Otis turned on his rig
>that the neighbor's wife could feel it in her chest

I think the best Otis-and-his-neighbor story is the one when the Mexican
lady next door heard his voice coming out of the oven whenever he modulated
his rig, and she thought her kitchen stove had evil spirits in it.

(Years ago when I had  my kilowatt transmitter in the upstairs bedroom my
voice sometimes came out of the oven too.  Of course now that we have a gas
stove that is no longer a problem.)

Don K4KYV