[AMRadio] TVI/BCI

KB2WIG at twcny.rr.com KB2WIG at twcny.rr.com
Wed Mar 9 19:56:23 EST 2005

I cleared up my TVI by going to my local Army/Navy surplus store. Bought some cammos...I worked nights, so I would sit in the bushes facing my neighbors house and watch him go to work..... After a few days of this no more complaints, he didnt talk to me at all. The local Sherrif dept. was stafed by some nice officers...got to meet them...... told them I was practicing for turkey season... klc