[AMRadio] My Novice QSL

Bill Marx bmarx at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 9 20:30:17 EST 2005

A really good idea for those who might not otherwise replace or find their
original card. I still have some of mine and then found a friend I had
worked in the 50's and we swapped cards.

A simple list of those that still have their QSL cards from certain years
could be collected. And then it would be up to those looking to check their
logs. Not having the logs makes the effort go to the holder though.
Bill Marx W2CQ