[AMRadio] TVI/BCI

Barrie Smith barrie at centric.net
Wed Mar 9 21:11:23 EST 2005

About 12 years ago I built a PP pair or 450TH's, modulated by a pair of
304TL's.

I used "old" construction practices, and it got into everything in the
neighborhood, including a "talking stove" about a block away.

Of course, the thing made quite a bit of power.  It's active life was very
short.

73, Barrie, W7ALW