[AMRadio] need help with tranmitter design

Jim candela jcandela at prodigy.net
Sun Mar 13 12:22:03 EST 2005

Ed,

    One option would be to use a DDS VFO as your RF source, and drive the
rig in 67 ARRL Handbook without modification. What do you intend to use as a
receiver? Is this a tranceiver project? Also I cannot recall what LMO stands
for? Maybe "Local Modulated Oscillator"?

Some Google hits on LMO:

Living Modified Organism
Louisiana Radio Records
Long Mountain Outfitters