[AMRadio] B&W 5100, 5100b differences?

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Mon Mar 14 12:12:26 EST 2005

Mark:

I have the audio mods somewhere but, like your power supply mods, I will
have to search for them.  I am leaving in an hour or so for a couple of days
and will look when I return.

If you would, post the power supply mods.  I would almost bet it was
installing additional caps. in the power supply for the 5100B was light in
that area too.

The audio mods, weren't much, a couple of resistors and a couple of caps.
Mo left the couplate in his as I recall but in my 5100B I removed it and
modified the audio section to match the 5100.  It does well, but because of
the power supply is not as good as it could be.

Will be back Wed or Thurs.

73  Jim
W5JO