[AMRadio] B&W 5100, 5100b differences?

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Mon Mar 14 13:02:12 EST 2005

George:

A couplate is a circuit package consisting of resistors and capacitors on a
small circuit board that has been encapsulated.  It has up to 5 wires coming
out of it and is sort of brown in color.  The one in question is about 1
inch by 1 1/4 inch square.  Some were made for pentodes, some for triodes
and others for other applications.

73  Jim
 W5JO