[AMRadio] Friday Night AM operation Long

wb6orz wb6orz at pacbell.net
Sat Mar 19 06:59:38 EST 2005

    Sorry to hear that. But keep the faith.
    Our 3.870 West Coast AMI Net on Wedneday eves continues to go strong,
and it is orderly and pleasant. In fact, our NCO the other day was a YL Op.,
she did a great job, and we must have had about 40 check-ins. It's not
without it's challenges from some SSB'ers, but AM is alive and well. In
fact, all week long, both informally, and at other scheduled times. Maybe
you can strike up with some others out there on another frequency.
    Keep those filaments lit.
    Les