[AMRadio] B&K 1602 Power Supply question

Mahlon Haunschild mahlonhaunschild at cox.net
Sat Mar 19 21:45:54 EST 2005

Hello, list.  Have acquired a B&K 1602 HV power supply.  Basic problem
is no C- voltage (that's the one intended for use as a bias supply, I
believe).  Internal inspection of the unit's pc board reveals that R33
is burned beyond recognition and Q3 is GONE (well, the lead frame is
there, but the plastic case is nowhere to be found).  So, if anyone has
one of these beasts (or at least the manual), could you please tell me
what the value/part no is for these components?  Thanks.

regards,

Mahlon - K4OQ