[AMRadio] WTB: power supply

Brett gazdzinski Brett.gazdzinski at mci.com
Tue Mar 22 20:47:12 EST 2005

I have one of those heathkit adjustable power supplies,
0 to 450 volts, adjustable bias, 6 and 12 volts for filaments.
I also have the 0 to 50 volt @ 1.5 amps.
Both are VERY handy when playing around with experimental tube circuits.
I used them in designing and testing the homebrew tube
type superhet receivers.

I got them a long time ago, and despite lots of abuse, they still work,
incredible for heath stuff...

Get them, they are great.
Ebay maybe?

Brett