[AMRadio] ricebox experiments

Patrick Jankowiak recycler at swbell.net
Thu Mar 31 19:58:51 EST 2005

Wow, these antiques must be going up in value! I only paid $200
for my 430S, and that included the power supply and manual! Maybe
I got a super-good deal.

Here's what I got from the "ebay prices realized" site:
TS-430S
samples 12
min $255.00
max $885.00

If it were not for the broken switch which is likely unobtanium,
I might go for it, just to get the filter and then re-sell..

Notice how the guy with feedback zero is dogging the high
bidder.. I often find this suspicious, especially when the item
hits near its theoretical ebaisian value.

I note he has done the 10Hz readout mod as well, very nice.

I'll watch this and see.

Thanks,
PJ