[AMRadio] ricebox experiments

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Thu Mar 31 20:46:44 EST 2005

Well Pat, money speaks.
Wonder what my 430S with the 10 Hz., AM filter 500 Hz CW filter, FM board,
AT 250 tuner, power supply, 150 KHz receiver mod and most of the updates
done would bring?  Mine isn't as pretty, it has been used mobile and I have
the palm mic, MC 50 desk mic, mobile bracket and power cord plus the data
cable between the AT 250 and radio, original owners manual, copy of the
service manual, and brochure.  It all works too.

I can't believe it will bring much, but we will see.

73  Jim
W5JO