[AMRadio] Re: [Boatanchors] Surplus in Mexico...

Ed Swynar gswynar at durham.net
Sun May 1 20:54:17 EDT 2005

Hi Jim,

Many thanks for your thoughts on this matter...

I had an old friend retire & move to Acapulco back some 26 years ago...he
may well be an SK by now.

It IS a lovely place, indeed, but as you say, the language & culture
differences would certainly require some radical changes to what one gets
used to. Believe it r not, I'd miss the changing seasons we get here in
Canada---maybe not all that SNOW, per se, but the changes certainly...!

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ