[AMRadio] AM frequencies

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Tue May 3 16:59:40 EDT 2005

Good Luck! I hope you can hear something.

Here in Seattle I have lost the NW group because my antenna runs east to
west. And all the acivity is off the end to the east of me.

The So. Cal. group used to operate on 14286 in the early evening. Now all I
hear on 14286 is SSB.

And I have yet to hear anything in 7290. But the Fla. group is operating on
7290(I THINK!).

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ/7
Seattle, Wa.