[AMRadio] AM frequencies

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Tue May 3 17:30:10 EDT 2005

About HF loops?

I live in a senior apartment and I can't have an outdoor antenna.

The ARRL Stealth Radio Book mentions loops but does not give much infomation
on them.

I live on the fouth floor(in the PENTHOUSE) and I have a 4' by 6' livingroom
window. I have been thinking about making a 75M loop that would fit in the
window. But none of the infomation I have been able to find tells me how to
make a tuner for it.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ/7
Seattle, Wa.