[AMRadio] ARRL Bandwidth Regulation -- I'm Worried!

James M. Walker chejmw at acsu.buffalo.edu
Tue May 10 22:12:53 EDT 2005

Well,
IMHO that all the talk indicates that the ARRL is not representing the
majority of the currently licensed folks. In that case it would seem
that
all that should be required is for folks to notify the FCC independently
(make that individually) that they don't want changes made that are
being
sanctioned by the ARRL as they do NOT represent them or their interests.
Moaning about it doesn't work, filling mail boxes and email boxes does.

As a last rant, when you no longer want a politician representing you
there
are procedures for removing them. The same thing holds true here. If
they
don't represent the majority of the Amateur Service, then it is simple
get
rid of them.
FWIW
Jim