[AMRadio] ARRL Bandwidth Regulation -- I'm Worried!

G. TAYLOR wb8bem at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 10:25:46 EDT 2005

I have seen the various discussions, but no one has come forward with a
plan. The ARRL is all we have, and they won't listen to their
membership same as the incentive licensing debacle. I don't believe a
single voice will be enough to sway the FCC when the League is behind a
different agenda. I've written the ARRL, my "adopted"  Section Mgr. but
get replies such as yours.

If we don't somehow get together to oppose this, it will happen. The
ARRL is all we have, but seems they won't listen once they have their
minds made up. Lets hope enough members and even non-members write the
ARRL to convince them to drop this. Just dropping your membership will
not send the message. We all need to be members and convince them what
they are doing is not in our best interest.

The ARRL is a hard headed bunch, out of touch with their membership.
The only way to head this off is thru them. Once it becomes a request
to the FCC will be too late!

Gary WB8BEM/8