[AMRadio] Hudson Communicates

Merz Donald S merz.ds at mellon.com
Tue May 17 09:22:00 EDT 2005

And yet, the only alternative is no representation at all. It's just like being a citizen and voting. You know that your government is owned lock, stock and barrel by big business and big money. But if you don't vote, you have no representation at all.

Paraphrasing Churchill, it's a terrible system--but it's the best that anyone has been able to come up with.

73, Don Merz, N3RHT