[AMRadio] Don't forget 10 Meters

Mike Duke, K5XU k5xu at jam.rr.com
Sat May 21 10:16:34 EDT 2005

The 10 meter E season has begun.

On Thursday and Friday of this week, I made an AM contact each day near 6 PM
on 29.0 with my HTX10. Yesterday, I heard 3 other AM stations, but had a
dinner engagement, and was unable to stay near the rig.

Remember to check 29.0 often during the summer E season. Don't just listen;
occasionally identify or call cq. If we all only listen, we'll all hear
nothing.

Also remember that if 10 is open even marginly, 15 will also be open.

See you on the bands.

Mike Duke, K5XU