[AMRadio] Don't forget 10 Meters

Mark Bell bell at blazenet.net
Mon May 23 19:25:14 EDT 2005

I purchased a used HTX-10 and am looing forward to some lunchtime 10M fun,
though 7W AM will be a bit challanging.

15M wasn't too active Sunday afternoon, but I managed a nice cross mode chat
will a fellow in Chicago.

He made an interesting comment -- he found that when he calls SSB stations
on AM, it's iffy if they'll respond.  Whereas when he calls AM stations on
SSB,  they always respond.   Nice compliment to the AM gang.

73 Mark K3MSB