[AMRadio] Globar brand thermistors

John Coleman wa5bxo2005 at pctechref.com
Thu May 26 16:20:35 EDT 2005

	Those things are really pretty cool.  I think they are around 100
ohms cold and about 1 ohm hot at up to 3 amps.  They are great for the
primary of filament XFMRs for Xmitting tubes.  I used to use them all the
time.  We kept them in stock for the degaussing circuits in TV repair but I
haven't seen them for a long time.

John Coleman, WA5BXO