[AMRadio] Globar brand thermistors

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Thu May 26 17:08:19 EDT 2005

Cold resistances varied some.  Hallicrafters used them in TV sets as well as
AC/DC sets, as did other manufacturers  Cold resistance varied from just
over 100 ohms to about 85, if memory serves correct.

I found several at a parts store where I lived before and a friend of mine
wanted several.  I don't think he wanted as many as I sent, but he is
supplied for life.

Those of you who have old stores in their areas might check.  Perfect for
what John mentioned and for the AC sets with no transformer such as the
Scott SLRM.

73  Jim
W5JO