[AMRadio] Globar brand thermistors

gwt gwt at mpinet.com
Thu May 26 17:09:23 EDT 2005

Yea, when Jim reminded me of those globars, I realized that would be
perfect to slow down the current surge on
my old radio with the 117Z6 rectifier, that lights up like a light bulb
when you first turn it on! That's gotta shorten the life of the tube,
big time!
In my mind's eye, I could see one of those globars, still in the card,
someplace in all my old TV krap that I never threw away. The question is
- can I find it?
So I headed out to my storage area, rumaged around, found my old tube
caddy, and found the globar, still in it's wrapping, just like I saw it
in my mind's eye. Way Kool!
73,
George KE4HJ