[AMRadio] Like new 32v3 for sale!

Brett gazdzinski Brett.gazdzinski at mci.com
Fri May 27 07:48:02 EDT 2005

I have for sale a like new 32V3 transmitter.
The audio has been nicely modified a long time ago by Ed (ks3k) when
he had the transmitter.
It also has solid state rectifiers for high voltage, low voltage and bias.
I used the 14kv 1 amp bricks mounted in tube bases.

This transmitter has been 100% reliable for the last 20 years or so
I have owned it, sounds good with a D104 mike, and puts out
better than full power because of the high voltage.
I think it's the one I changed the oil filled cap out from 8uf to 10 uf.

It comes with an original manual, along with a very neat diagram of the
changes
Ed did to the audio circuit.

The audio work was very nicely and cleanly done.

I am asking $550.00 and it would need to be picked up, or I could
meet someone half way within a reasonable distance...

Brett
N2DTS
865-753-8406 home
610-637-7530 cell