[AMRadio] 40KW transmitter on e-bay!

Neal Newman groucho at skyweb.net
Fri Nov 11 16:11:25 EST 2005

Yeah like Forest gump ran across country  saw the water then headed
back... 5000k thats some 3000 + miles If im not mistaken.... Maybe Run=
coordinate  an AIR Race?
 thats still a Long  air Race. In my  Cozy MkIV that would still take 9
hours  and 2 Fuel (pit) stops. 116 gallons of Fuel.
 Hummmmm
Foot Race.... the current Champ in that catagory is Flash Gordon. Runner
up is Clark Kent
3rd place is Mighty mouse