[AMRadio] OT: Joke Ebay Auctions

George KB2Z Thermionic_Emission at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 12 10:58:01 EST 2005

Tom,

I find the whole thing very funny.
I once bid $200,000 on a right handed guitar, advertised as belonging
to Jimmy Hendrix.
The winner bid $225,000.
I would like to sell my Tower in France. If that 40kW was fed into it, oh boy!
If the tower sells, my Bridge in Brooklyn should sell as well. With a
phasing arrangement you could load one side of the bridge and use the
other as a director facing west. Switch the phasing and have it
reflecting towards the tower in France. All kidding aside, When I was
a teenager my grandfather bought some property in Fla..  He had to
wait for a tide change to see it. After all these years I still think
thats very funny.

Have a Happy Hammin day, George